Trusted Medical Centre in North Avoca
Our Terrigal-based medical centre is conveniently located near North Avoca and Avoca Beach, providing bulk billing GP and medical services to nearby residents. As an all-in-one health hub, we provide a suite of health and medical services to our patients, with highly trained and experienced staff providing services such as pathology, in addition to the services of our doctors.
Medical services for our patients
In addition to offering bulk billing for all Medicare eligible doctor’s consultations, Haven Medical Centre offers a variety of excellent medical services to ensure you remain in the best health possible. Our services include:
- An onsite Australian Clinical Labs – one of New South Wales’ largest private pathology providers, our pathology collection centre has been designed for the purpose of swift and accurate pathology testing from experienced pathologists.
- Tailored psychologist treatments for patients, with a team of on-site psychologists who have significant experience treating a wide variety of difficulties. Bulk billing is available under a mental health care plan.
- Podiatric treatments for patients of all ages and symptoms, no matter how minor or major. Bulk billing is also available under care plan arrangement.
- Dietician services offering one-on-one consultations with a highly qualified, registered accredited practicing dietitian. Meal plans are tailored to each patient to ensure the best possible health outcome and fulfilment of nutritional goals.
- Exercise physiologists are on-site to help patients develop exercises to reduce chronic pain, manage sports injuries and manage issues like diabetes and obesity with tailored health strategies. Appropriate health fund coverage or GP referral access can allow for appropriate rebates.
In addition to these health services, the medical centre is appropriately equipped to offer OH&S services, such as pre-employment medical checks, work cover and return to work programs.
Book an appointment for doctors near Avoca Beach today
If you’re wanting to book or manage an appointment for one of our doctors or health services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly staff today. We can provide information related to any of our services, and can answer any questions you may have in regard to bulk billing. Based in Terrigal, we’re conveniently situated for patients who live or work in North Avoca and Avoca Beach, as well as in surrounding areas including Kincumber, Saratoga and Copacabana.
We also offer an after-hours GP service – in these instances, a registered nurse triage is available for patients of the practice who have previously been registered. To contact the after-hours nurse, phone 0478 355 566.